This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our Affiliate Disclosure for more information.
Pressure cookers have always been great for getting meals on the table in a fraction of the time, but back in the day, they were pretty dangerous. Luckily, times have changed, and so has technology. Now, we have the wonderful Instant Pot, a pressure cooker, crock pot, steamer, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and more – all in one and a must have for every kitchen! These little gadgets really are magic! The Instant Pot Pressure Cooker enhances flavor, tenderizes meat, and gets meals on the table in record time! Get fantastic meals on the table in no time – without the troubles of old fashioned pressure cookers – with an Instant Pot and these Insanely Easy Instant Pot Meals perfect for busy weeknights.
If you haven’t tried the Instant Pot yet, jump on the bandwagon and get yours here. I know you’ll come back and thank me!
Super Simple Instant Pot Meals You Can Whip Up in No Time!
CHICKEN INSTANT POT MEALS
Chicken is a healthy and affordable choice, but it’s so easy to run out of ideas, leaving you and your family with the same meals night after night. These Chicken Based Instant Pot Recipes will give you more fun and creative ways to jazz up those boring chicken meals and get you out of that weeknight meal rut!
1. Teriyaki Rice with Chicken + Vegetables from Life Made Sweeter
2. Chicken Broccoli + Rice from I Don’t Have Time For That
3. “Faux-tisserie” Chicken from Cooking With Curls
4. Chicken + Dumplings from Life, Family + Fun
5. Chicken Enchiladas from No. 2 Pencil
6. Indian Butter Chicken from Super Healthy Kids
7. BBQ Chicken Sliders from Eighteen25
8. Honey Garlic Chicken from Diethood
9. Ginger Garlic Drumsticks from Living Sweet Moments
10. Lemon Garlic Chicken from The Recipe Critic
BEEF INSTANT POT MEALS
The possibilities are endless with these Hearty Beef Instant Pot Meal Ideas!
11. Mississippi Coke Roast from Aunt Bee’s Recipes
12. French Dip Sandwiches from No. 2 Pencil
13. Beef Stew from Life Made Sweeter
14. Korean Beef from I Heart Eating
15. Easy Meatloaf from Recipe This
16. Beef Gyros from My Crazy Good Life
17. Beef Bourguignon from Cafe Delites
18. Short Ribs from Girl and the Kitchen
19. Corned Beef and Cabbage from Mom 4 Real
20. Sloppy Joes from I Don’t Have Time For That
PORK INSTANT POT MEALS
Pork takes center stage with these Quick and Easy Pork Instant Pot Meals.
21. Baby Back Ribs from I Wash You Dry
22. Pork Chops with Gravy from The Salty Marshmallow
23. Pulled Pork from Slick Housewives
24. Crispy Carnitas from Gimme Some Oven
25. Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
26. Apple Butter Pork Chops from Aunt Bee’s Recipes
27. Country Green Beans Potatoes and Ham from The Hungry Bluebird
28. Pork Tenderloin from Savory Tooth
29. Pork Chops with Peach Salsa from Evolving Table
30. Smothered Pork Chops from Self Proclaimed Foodie
SEAFOOD INSTANT POT MEALS
Take your tastebuds to the sea wherever you are with these Delicious Seafood Instant Pot Recipes.
For more quick and easy seafood meal ideas, check out 20 Quick + Easy Fish Foil Packet Dinners for Healthy Weight Loss.
31. Lemon Pepper Salmon from Wholesome Delicious
32. 5-Minute Shrimp Paella from My Forking Life
33. Shrimp Alfredo from The Foodie Eats
34. Steamed Crab Legs from Recipes Simple
35. Jambalaya from The Spicy Southern Kitchen
36. Mussels from Wondermom Wannabe
37. Perfect Lobster Tails from One Happy Housewife
38. Shrimp and Grits from The Crumby Kitchen
39. Shrimp Boil from The Foodie Eats
40. Fish Tacos from This Worthey Life
MEATLESS INSTANT POT MEALS
These Meatless Instant Pot Meals are the perfect way to add more healthy plant based fare to your diet and save money over meaty recipes!
For more easy, frugal, and delicious vegetarian recipes, check out 25 Healthy Vegetarian Chickpea Recipes You’ll Love – Even Desserts!
41. Spaghetti Squash from Eating on a Dime
42. Vegan Tacos from Nerdy Mama
43. Tortellini Alla Panna from Instant Pot Party
44. Stuffed Shells from Smashed Peas and Carrots
45. Veggie Stew from Brand New Vegan
46. Coconut Quinoa Curry from Simply Quinoa
47. Veggie Burgers from The Veggie Queen
48. Cauliflower Rice from Kitchen Stewardship
49. Chickpea and Spinach Chana Masala from Carve Your Craving
50. Cheesy Enchilada Rice from 365 Days of Slow Cooking + Pressure Cooking
If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, I highly recommend getting one! Mine has paid for itself over and over by helping me put Delicious Instant Pot Meals on the table in record time for satisfying meals every night of the week!
I would love to hear from you!
Please let me know what you think of these Easy Instant Pot Meals Perfect for Busy Weeknights in the comments below!
More Instant Pot Recipes:
More Quick + Easy Meal Ideas: